An advisory session during the middle school and early high school years is helpful for starting the conversation around potential future career directions. After determining your child’s individual strengths and interests, we assist with curriculum and course selection by reviewing the pros and cons of different options available to you. We identify the source of any academic difficulties and and work out a plan to move past them. We also strategise ways to augment your child’s transcript with potential projects, initiatives, volunteer work, summer courses or internships that emphasise his or her talents and create opportunities for personal growth.
We assist each student through the steps of their action plan. Some of the areas that academic life coaching addresses are:
- Achieving greater scholastic success
- Attaining self-discipline
- Developing accountability and responsibility
- Effecting academic and social balance
- Executing effective planning
- Forming small measurable goals
- Identifying obstacles and how to overcome them
- Implementing effective time management
- Improving organization
- Increasing motivation
- Learning how to learn and improving study habits
- Realising self advocacy
These services are available individually once an Assessment session has been completed, with or without additional coaching.
International School Application Assistance Package:
We provide end-to-end support to students applying to competitive international schools in India and overseas.
U.S. Preparatory School/Summer Course Application Assistance Package:
We provide end-to-end support to students applying to competitive preparatory schools or academic summer programs in the United States.